Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lucky me!

HOW LUCKY TO BE A MOM!!!!!!
I think there is a time in your life where you truly just enjoy your children. I am loving being a mom. Lucky me, having 4 amazing children that make me laugh and sing everyday! Dalynn is doing really well in school and trying to speak to me in Japenese. He still loves piano and tennis. Bryson is always with a friend, still loves sports and legos. Kaylee is a sweet spirit and a great sister. She loves life! She reminds me of myself. As for Brylee she is so amazing! Her fun spunky personality, she loves Super Why and preschool.

5 comments:

Jennybean said...

Aww how sweet!

www.sunshineonmytoes.blogspot.com

Bluedaisy said...

Being a mom is awesome! Now that my kids are a little older, we're having a lot of fun together reading stories and playing games. There just isn't enough time in the day to keep up with life. Enjoy the moments we can! Now we're both blogging and we'll be able to help remember the best moments.

Christy

The Brindley's said...

Yeah, I am so glad you are bloggin now too. It is so nice to be able to read what everyone is up to, especially since life gets so busy that we dont get to talk as much as we used to. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I am so glad you have a FAMILY blog!! Thanks again sooooo much for watching my kids this weekend!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!
Love you!

SarahAmes said...

So excited we can keep up with each others busy lifes a little more this way~~You have done a great job with your blog...I love the photos of the kids, So crazy how grown up they all look. Love you. Sarah

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones