Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween at the Johnson house!

Halloween was a blast! We had preschool carnivals, trunk or treats, activity days carnivals and more... lot's of fun!

Brylee after apple bobbing!

Brylee and me at the Preschool Halloween carnival!

Brylee and Marah at the preschool carnival (Brylee loves Marah)

Lynn and I at the trunk or treat!

Stacie Bracken - me- and Alice Vorwaller my good friends!

Brylee - Grace and Kylee, Brylees friends!

Kaylee got her face painted!

Crazy me!

Kaylee in her 50's get up!

Kaylee and Brylee

Brylee loved trick or treating!

We went with our friends the Hawkers and the Vorwaller's

All of our trick or treat friends!

Brylee was a witch for trick or treating and a southern belle for carnivals!

Kaylee and Brylee

Brylee as a good witch!

Brand- Bryson and Brayden

Freaky!

Andrea Pratt and I threw the activity days girls a Halloween party it was a lot of fun! We played games, had a cake walk and apple bobbing!

Crazy Kaylee she was a disco queen!

3 comments:

Missy said...

How fun!! We missed the fun preschool carnival you always do!!

The Brindley's said...

I miss Halloween from when I was Kaylee and Bryson's age. It was sooo fun then. I love your clown costume. Channer loved it too! Looks like you had a great Halloween. Love ya.

Captain and First Officer said...

Nice 'fro, Lynn! You could start a new trend at SkyWest.

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones