Monday, December 1, 2008

Lynn went Pheasant hunting!

Lynn was so excited! The past couple weeks he was talking about wanting to bird hunt again. Uncle Greg (Lynn's sister Krissy's husband) Asked if he wanted to go with him. Lynn has so much fun! Between Greg and Lynn they brought home 8 of them. (they said the dogs helped with a couple of them.) So, Pheasant anyone? We have a freezer full.

Lynn with his birds


Uncle Greg and Lynn after the hunt!

Here are the pheasants all 8 of them.

I am glad Lynn got to go and have fun!

5 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Looks like fun!! I dont want any though thanks!!

Pateresa Johnson said...

I don't know that I want any of them either!LOL

Mamma Morgan said...

They are beautiful birds and I am jealous. I have not been pheasant hunting for almost 5 years. They make great home decor, I have two in my formal living room. You won't find a more beautiful bird. Tell your husband he is very LUCKY! LOL

Tiffany said...

no thanks! I'm glad he had fun though. =) LOL

Missy said...

That's a heck of a lot of birds!! Great job!

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones