Saturday, January 3, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009!

(for those of you who do not have time to read, I have a bunch of new pics. below) Christmas was wonderful! We were so lucky to have Lynn home this year. Christmas was on Christmas day! LOL! What an amazing year we have had. Full of adventure. Lynn and I were blessed to go to Washington D.C. during Spring break in March. What an awesome opportunity. I would love to go back again someday. I adventured to girls camp as a stake camp director and learned a lot about myself. I truly was able to let my testimony grow. I appreciate my family, and our Heavenly father more than ever. Brylee is turning 4 and she is one demanding little girl. She expects chocolate milk and Dora at her becking call. On the upside she gives the best hugs. This month Bryson turned 12 and I realized he is becoming a deacon. Wow, where did the time go? At any given time he has 4 boys in his bedroom battleing legos. Dalynn became the teacher president. He is close to getting his Eagle, he just needs to do his project now. He is learning Japanese and driving me crazy trying to communicate to me. Kaylee is addicted to the Twilight books and I haven't seen her since Christmas. LOL! She spends most of her time lost in the books. (I don't blame her) My boys have read all of them too! I cannot leave out that Twilight and Mamma mia came out in 2008 and both were amazing! Lynn is still mastering fishing, snowmobiling and Hunting. As for myself taking care of me in 2008 came last. However, this year of 2009 is going to be a year of change for me. It isn't looking so good the first week into Jan. after going to the dr. and discovering pneumonia. I signed on the dotted line at Gold's Gym. So I am hoping I can get my act together. I want to tell of you how much I love you. Life would not be so great without you in it. Help me make 2009 my best year yet!

This is one they did not know they were getting. Guitar hero- world tour.

I think Dalynn started figuring out what it was, when he saw the box.

This would be the $100 set he built in 2 hours. Good thing he will battle with them for years. I have never seen a kid with so many legos and a love for them.

Bryson

Kaylee was excited to get a new coat. She begged for one a month ago. Big surprise.

Brylee loves ponies, pet shops and pollys.

Kaylee got this camera and it was a big piece of junk. To say it lightly. We went and bought her a really nice one after we saw how horrible the pics were.

Gotta get a new Christmas dress.

Really Dalynn asked for Squeeze cheese and crackers

he really wanted Mt. Dew. (I don't buy soda often so this is a huge treat)

The lego set he was dying to get to complete the set.

Fun with Bratz pets. Brylee loves all pet shop and bratz pet

Rune factory- Dalynn really wanted this game before Christmas he was begging for money. He got it just before he was going to explode.

Kaylee and Brylee's santa

Bryson and Dalynn's santa

The night before on Christmas Eve we always open our new jammies.

4 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Hey, I know what will make your 2009 better, come see me more haha! Love you!

SarahAmes said...

sorry you havent felt good! I hope you are better:)....Cant believe the holidays have come and gone, Happy New year~~Looks like you all had such a great christmas Morning! I never even asked what you got??

Dahlene said...

Fun! It looks like you had a great Christmas! Cute blog. I'm going to add you to my friends list if you don't mind.

TRNixonfamilyblog said...

I told you so! You should listen to me! I'm so glad you finally got to the dr.!!! Congrats on signing up for Gold's--wish I could go with you! Come on out to the valley of sun to dry out that cough! Much love! Thanks for the great time--we miss you!

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones