Sunday, December 6, 2009

Halloween a little late!


Kaylee wanted to be twister she was cute she wanted spots all over. She looked cute! I am sorry to all of you for not getting my blog updated often. So here are some more pics. of Halloween.

Scarecrow (batman) Bryson, Twister Kaylee, and Ariel Brylee

She made a beautiful mermaid.

Bryson wanted to be scary this year again. He was scarecrow from Batman.

My silly Kaylee

Brylee at her preschool carnival

Liberty-Delaney-Kami and Brylee are all friends in preschool

Mom and Brylee (since I am her preschool teacher)

She wanted to be Ariel the mermaid so bad because her cousin Garrett plays a game with her. he calls her Ariel. Halloween was a lot of fun! I love the holidays.

3 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Kaylee's twister is so cute, how creative!! You are right Brylee makes a very cute mermaid. Bryson don't look to scary haha.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love Kaylee's costume! Garrett thinks Brylee looks so beautiful! fun Fun we need to do halloween together one year!

Dahlene said...

Fun! I love Halloween! You make a cute clown, and Brylee makes a good mermaid. I love the Twister idea too.

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones