Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EUREKA!!! My super awesome friend retreat!

My Crazy friends! We went to this little bed and breakfast in Eureka. Yes, I said Eureka!!! I know crazy! But it was so dang fun!
Jaqualine-Teresa-Milenna- and Dedra
Alice is so fun! She makes me laugh so hard. I love her. The retreat would not be the same without her there.
Melissa my BFF she is so awesome! Here she is with the ghost girl that lived behind the little door. Keep looking you will see the door in a min. Dedra- Teresa and I

These girls are amazing! I don't know what I would do without them.





Dedra- Teresa-Me and Milenna Amazing ladies! I love them!




Me- and Teresa

Teresa is amazing! I love hanging with her. She makes me feel good about me.







The gang! Melissa-Jennifer-Milenna-Alice-me

Jaqueline-Chelsea-Dedra-and Teresa









Good times! Right in front of the little ghost girls door! Scary!!










Dedra-Me-Milenna-and Alice














Teresa posing in our creepy room!












Milenna And I She was such a trouper she slept in front of the ghost room so and protected all of us. LOL!!














Me- and Melissa

I have so much fun with her. She is my Rock!!!!















Me and Teresa

Dangit why is she the cute one? No fair! I love her.











Dedra and Teresa with the ghost pic. Seriously it was creepy the whole place. There were squirrels in the ceilings (so they said that was the noise)











Jaq and Melissa















The creepy little door! Ha ha I pretended to be dead. I know I am a goof! But really we peeked in the door and Freaky there is a room a tiny room with stuff in it. So CREEPY!!!







No way was I going to sleep in front of this door. Good thing Milenna took it for the team. Not like we gave her a choice.









Ok so after all of this we had sooooooo much fun scrapbooking, eating going to movies and playing games. What a great bunch of ladies. Not sure we would go back to Eureka but it was full of great laughs and no sleep. Love all of you who went with us.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to get away and have a break! You are braver than me.. I probably would have went home! I love to get scared.. until I get scared haha

Love ya Pateresa! You're awesome and I'm so glad you have such amazing friends!!

The Brindley's said...

How fun!I wish I lived by you and could invite myself with you and your friends lol. They look so fun!

Eureka is a freaky place! The little door looks like this thing on Oprah once that showed a little room that poligmist families made the boys stay in. Would have been though, even with the creepy door.

Dahlene said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous. I will be sure not to stay in the ghost hotel in Eureka though. I'm glad you didn't get haunted too badly.

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones