Saturday, September 18, 2010

I sure love my boys!

I sure love my boys! Dalynn and Bryson are hard to get pics of. They are not like the girls and pose. So we went and had fun with pics. I can't believe Dalynn is a Senior this year. Bryson is almost 14 now. They are growing up and I sure love them. Here are some fun and silly pics.














































































































































































































































































































































































































The boys were being kinda silly! We had a good time just laughing and taking pics. Dalynn really wanted just hang out pics. Not serious Senior ones so I took them to Saltaire and just took pics. Dalynn with his friends Jeremy and Trevor. Bryson with his friend Brayden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pictures! What a great place to go! and what handsome boys!

The Brindley's said...

Those pics turned out great! I can't believe Dalynn is already a senior. I love your boys!

Dahlene said...

I wondered if that was Saltair! Cool photos.

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones