Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My sister Sarah's baby shower!

My sister Sarah is having her 3rd girl in June. She is naming her baby Taylor. We are so excited for her to arrive. This pic. is of her mother in law Glenna and her daughter Jordyn.
The girls wanted to help their mom out.
Sarah's friends
We played a bingo game- whatever she got you marked the card.
Sarah and her best friend Jaci
Sarah and Rachel (both my amazing sisters) Rachel threw the shower for Sarah.
Hadlie my little niece. She is so dang cute.
Branda (my niece) and Yu-Mei my sister (Hartly's wife) I love these girls.
Sarah and Marie my awesome sisters!
Jordyn-Rylee-Brylee McKenzie and Hadlie.
Me- and my sister Sarah
All of my amazing sisters and my mom. Yu-mei- Marie- Sarah- Rachel- Me Malia- my mom and Heidi
Sarah and Malia and Hadlie. Thank goodness Malia drove down with me we had a ball talking and laughing. It would have been a boring drive without her.
My mom made this cute blanket for Sarah
Sarah and my mom
Celina and Branda (my nieces)
Jordyn and Sarah. The girls are so excited to have a new baby sister. I love my sisters so much. It is so exciting to see them have their little ones. We are so happy for Sarah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got some cute pictures! My girls look so teeny compared to their cousins! :)
I had sooo much fun with you! I love you so much! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister!

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones