Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Larsen Family Reunion

It was so fun having my mom come and stay with me for a few days. We went over to the reunion on Sat. the 9th. I love family time and seeing family we don't get to see often. Something about family. No matter how long it has been we still love each other and care for one another.




This is my mom with her brother Dean


My Uncle Arell (Moms brother) and my mom.


Cute Hadlie (Alan my brothers daughter)


My brother Bawb


Cousin Richard and Uncle Dean


Cute Kenzie (Alans)


Cousin Nicole- Uncle Dean- Cousin Steven and Nathan


Cousin Cindy


Hadlie and Malia


Lynn and Brylee


Hadlie and Grandma Marcia
(this was a big step for Hadlie she has
never went to grandma Marcia before)


Brylee and Grandma Marcia


Brylee and Kenzie


Brathan (Bawbs son)


Cindy and her daughter Kimberly


Nicole- becca and Angie (my cousins)


Josh (my cousin) and my brother Bawb


cousin Kathy and her son Jonathon


Alix (Kathy's daughter) Kathy
and Jonathon (Kathy's son)


My mom and I


Garrett (Alans)


Uncle Dean and Lynn

  
Lynn (the love of my life) and Me

My brother Bawb


Brandon- and Nicole and their boy


My mom and Bawb


My mom and Alan (My brother)



My silly brothers

 -  I was sad only 3 of the siblings on the Nielsen side came and only 3 of the Larsen on my moms side came.  We missed everyone. 
Kaje- Grandma Marcia and Brathan



Me- Mom - Bawb and Alan



Bawb and I (He is a great brother)

Lynn and I


Brylee and mom and dad


Aunt Luann and Kathy


Alan and Malia


Uncle Dean and Aunt Marie


Bawb and Lynn


Bawb- Brathan and Kaje


Me and Malia

I love her- I was so happy she was there




Garrett- Brylee and Kenzie
 (These cousins love being together.)
  I am so happy I went.  It was a great day!  I love our family I miss the Larsen side so much.  When grandma was here we spent so much valuable time with each of them.  I know our lives have got so busy and full.  I am so grateful for reunions to remind us how important family memories are.  I love all of you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was actually a lot of fun! I'm so glad we went, and I loved that it was so close this year!

You got some really cute pictures! Thanks for always remembering your camera!!

The Brindley's said...

I am so sad I missed it, looks like fun. Great pictures too!

Kathy said...

So good to see you all. I wish more could have come. Maybe next year, but I hope to see you before then! Great pictures!

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones