Monday, December 20, 2010

Fesitval of trees

Family time!
Of course Brylee loved the Cookie Monster tree
This snowball tree was so cute!
Kaylee looking overly thrilled.
A cool Santa hitting the waves
Wow, my kids look so excited to be there.
We took a pic. of the Irish trees for Grandma Kaylyn. She loves Ireland!
Kaylee's favorite tree
Brylee got her finger nails painted.
She made a sand necklace too
Yep, Dalynn so excited! They kept telling me they were bored I guess the pictures really show it. I love the Festival of trees.
Brylee going fishing at the pond
Bryson in front of his favorite tree
This Gingerbread house was amazing!
Brylee was a human bubble! I think we got the kids excited about the time we said "Do you all want to go to Sweet Tomatoes?" Brylee loved the whole thing so did I. Lynn and kids were wanting food. Ha ha ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trees look great! I've never been! Maybe we'll make a trip down next year!

Captain and First Officer said...

So fun! Looks like you and Brynlee need to go together next year and leave the party poopers at home! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas--hope Lynn is home as well! Miss you guys!

Dahlene said...

Isn't it crazy that it takes a lot of hands-on, stimulating activities to enthrall our kids when "The Festival of Trees" has always been such a treat for us? We need to take away all technology for a year so our kids appreciate the simple things. I'm glad you still enjoyed it. Looks fun!

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones