Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Nielsen Party!

Every year we have an annual party with the Nielsen side. I love it! Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Siblings and Grandparents. Bryson- Brathan- and Aunt Heidi
Grandma Conley 96 and Yu-Mei
Rylee Ames
looks like trouble. Hartly with Marie's kids. Kevin and Lance
We do a talent show every year. Celina and Branda played piano together
Rylee- Sarah- Pateresa (me) and Bawb
Bawb- Hartly and Alan My brothers. They are the best!
Branda- Kaylee- and Celina We did White elephant gifts. Kaylee got a toilet seat she was so excited about.
Brylee performed the tu ti ta and had everyone do it with her. They were all good sports.
here they are again
Kaje sang "the Grinch'
Babw and Heidi
Rylee and Brylee sang the song "Where is Santa?"
McKenzie wanted to dance so Brylee did a dance with her.
Brylee doing the tu- ti ta
The Tu Ti Ta the Tu ti Ta the Tu ti ta ta
My dad- Hartly and Grandma Conley ( my dads mom)

Pateresa and Bawb
Grandma Conley and Bryson
My mom and Marie
Little Chestyn
Tiffany and Marcia (my mom)

Grandma Conley and Heidi
Pateresa (Me) and My mom
Hadlie and Malia
Chestyn- Chantry- Alan and silly Rachel in the back and Bawb
Grandma Conley - Sarah and Jordyn
Grandma Conley and Pateresa (me)
Garrett- Brylee-Kenzie-Rylee
Garrett- Brylee and Kenzie
Silly teenie boppers. Branda- Celina and Kaylee
Branda- Celina and Kaylee
Cool cousin Garrett= Brylee loves him
Kenzie- Rylee and Brylee
Aunt Malia did Brylees hair all cute.
Bryson- He is so fun!
Sarah and Rachel
Jeff Ames
Chantry and Chesytn
Yumei-Branda and Celina
Branda ( my cute niece. it was her 15th birthday at this party)
My little Brylee
The Nielsen family party is a lot of fun!

2 comments:

The Brindley's said...

You got some great pictures. I still feel bad that I didn't take the time to let you take some of us :( Love you!

Anonymous said...

Seriously.. Funnest weekend!! I had a BLAST!! You got some great pictures.. I'm going to have to steal some! Love ya! :)

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones