Wednesday, October 1, 2008

5 things about me!

5 things I want to do before I die!
1-) Go to England
2-) Be a good mother and grandmother
3-) Learn another language
4-) Learn to play the piano
5-) Figure out a way to be skinny and fit in a casket! (hee hee hee)

5 things I can do......
1-) Teach preschool
2-) Scrapbook
3-) Make cards
4-) Be on time (for most things)
5-) Take pictures

5 things I love besides my family and friends.......
1-) Teaching preschool
2-) The gospel
3-) Twilight books
4-) Chocolate
5-) Children

5 things I can NOT do....
1-) Sew
2-) Run very far
3-) Fix a car (even though Lynn teaches me all of the time)
4-) be mad at Lynn for very long.
5-) Eat seafood without gagging.

5 things I do everyday....
1-) Brush my teeth
2-) Tell my kids I love them
3-) Prepare Preschool lessons
4-) Laundry- it never goes away
5-) Read my e-mails

1 comment:

Missy said...

I can't eat seafood either! Yuck!

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones