Sunday, October 19, 2008

FRIGHTMARES!

Frightmares at Lagoon! We had so much fun! Brylee is my 3 year old, as most of you know. I was worried she would be too scared at Frightmares. We took her to Uncle Alan's and Aunt Malia's house to play. (she had so much fun!) It was a beautiful day to go to Lagoon, Although it was more crowded than all of the summer days that we went. Dalynn, Kaylee and I liked the Hypmotist the best, I have not laughed that hard in a long time! (and I laugh a lot!) Bryson brought his friend Brand Horrocks with us. Brand is moving soon and Bryson is so sad about that. We really wanted to spend some time with him before he goes. Bryson and Brand were way into seeing haunted houses and the scary stuff at Lagoon! The lines were rediculously out of control for everything. Because we have season passes, and we had a chance to ride everything this summer. Dalynn, Kaylee and myself decided to watch the shows and enjoy walking around and seeing the new stuff. Lynn had to work so we missed him. I felt it really odd without Brylee to keep track of. It was nice for a change to not worry about a 3 year old.

Wednesday from the Adams family, Mummy, Kaylee and the werewolf.

Let's take a ride!!!! Spooky!

You could smile!!!

Frankenstein's bride and Kaylee

Bryson and Brand

Kaylee

Bryson as a ninja!

Hi-yah! Dalynn

Dalynn- Kaylee- Brand and Bryson

Dalynn-Kaylee- Brand- Bryson

Pretty freaky- Bryson!

Even more Freaky- Dalynn!

And these are the pumpkins!

Dalynn-Kaylee-Bryson-Brand!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for letting us keep Brylee!

Marti Hawker said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I have never been before, maybe Tony and I will try it next year. :)

The Brindley's said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love Frightmeres, but I wish we lived closer. I am jelous too that Malia got to watch Brylee for the day. I would love to have her, you would just have to fly her my way. Love ya.

SarahAmes said...

That looks so fun...I wish that we would have kept the tradition of couples going...We should get it started again...That is fun you got to spend some time with your older kids too!!

Teresa said...

That looks like tons of fun. One day my kids will old enough to take to something like that.

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones