Friday, October 10, 2008

WACKY HAIR DAY!

Red Ribbon week at school- Kaylee and Bryson show off their "Aqua net dews!" 80's baby!!! I couldn't believe Kaylee's hair could be so big. Hmmmm I guess mine was about 10 inches tall back in the day! I had to teach preschool before they went out the door, this hairstyle is complimented by our own hairstylist Stacie Bracken!

Kaylee - Wow!!! That is some hair.
I am soooooooo hairspray girl!!!
Bryson was too cool for anything to off the wall! So this will do!

3 comments:

Missy said...

WOW!! That hair is really somethin'!! That's fun!

Anonymous said...

Kaylee~ You should do your hair like that EVERY day! You are so cute we love you!

The Brindley's said...

Haha, how funny!! Way too cute!

The crazy Johnson's

The crazy Johnson's

I know that my redeember lives!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones